Tuesday, 25 July 2017

I have been spoilt by my beloved..................

 Dia Duit, Rob bought me some beautiful flowers to cheer me up....just gorgeous......

I have had another reshuffle in the house......Quiltness came to visit last week and said Lynnie where is your hexagon quilt......as with most of my quilts they are tucked in the linen press.....I said Nessie it is in the linen press.......that night.....I did some surfing on Pinterest and found our lassies in America have beautiful cabinets to display their quilts............the other morning Rob popped me in the car and we went antique hunting for a cabinet.............it was hard.....I did find a wooden cabinet with pressed steel doors........but it did not fit in with the furnishings in our living room........I chose the 1950 Walnut cabinet and love it.........it has all my special quilts in.......at first I jammed it full and Robbie went crook at me.......so what I will do is rotate them....Slan, O'faigh

5 comments:

I am said...

Good morning my friend ,wow how sweet is Robbie and i love your new cabinet what a great way of displaying your quilts xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am glad hubby cheered you up and that cabinet is beautiful. I always fancied on too xx

julieQ said...

Lovely display! Lovely cabinet!! I am glad that your hubby gave you those pretty flowers!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful cabinet to store your quilts. I'm hoping to renovate a rather large meat safe into quilt storage but at the moment I've no place to put it. Hugs, xx

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh my how lovely to be spoiled! That is a beautiful cabinet, and the flowers are so pretty.