Friday, 7 July 2017

All is good....Annie is dressed, hair is done, knickers on............then across the sea to her new home...for Julie....

 Dia duit, the fabric I needed arrived quickly...I spent yesterday...making her clothes..........as you can gather she has her nurses uniform on.........now boxed ready to ship to my longtime blogging buddy Julie, for her birthday .........
I must be in the mood for doll making, I saw on Shez's blog the Tilda doll she made for her grandie..........mine is yet to be finished.......waiting for the blue Tilda fabric to arrive from The Netherlands....it must 4 years old now............Slan, O'faigh

7 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

We are Raggedy Ann fans in our household! Safe travels Annie x

I am said...

Hi Lynnie omg these dolls are so cute Julie is going to love her nurse raggedy Ann ,you are so clever my friend xx

Susan Smith said...

Well done. She's very cute & hope she's enjoyed. Take care.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So cute ❤️

julieQ said...

That is cutest thing I have ever SEEN!!! Just darling...you are such a talent! wowowowow!!!

Helen said...

Very cute and I'm sure looking forward to her trip :)

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh oh oh she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!