Sunday, 23 July 2017

A Ray of Sunshine in the shape of a little Girl Elyza Grace...

Dia Duit, last Wednesday my neighbours came in to check up on me.......Jac loved the large Tilda doll and said Lyn I want her...for a baby shower...and of course Elyza wanted one as well..what could I say..Elyza sat up in the chair and chose the fabrics and of course wanted the little house bag as well.......my that child makes me laugh....Rob says that is how you were when you were a little girl and still are..........this morning I was up at 4am and could not sleep and finished off making the small Tilda...I might say I won't be making the little one again.........so so fiddly......We have two little mini foxies...Molly is ok with Elyza but Spot growls at her....so I have to watch him like a hawk...eventually he will get used to her......she is so full of life and her movements are quick.....as Elyza was leaving and going out the door she was poking her tongue out at Spot....it made me giggle because that is one of the things I used to do as a child....Slan, O'faigh....

4 comments:

I am said...

OMG Lynnie they are gorgeous and boy you finished them so quick,well done my friend.
Yes i can see you being just like Elyza,lol,you are doing well my friend,sending you a big hug xx

Jeanette said...

They are so cute. hugs,xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just lovely xx

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh how sweet - and how sweet of you to make them for Elyza!