Sunday, 14 May 2017

Sweet Sweet Lassies with Beanies Galore....a sterling effort......

                                                                       Dia Duit, yesterday little sister and I went to our bloggy get together.The last two meetings, little sister has driven me to the meet. I appreciate her time in taking me.I am having lung issues due to the climate, as there is no wind and alot of smoke haze due to families having wood fires around us. Pictured above Anne's little beanies and below Liz's. Our sweet Jess, came to take me out to lunch . It was good to have time with Jess. I placed the beanies on our bed, she absolutely loved them.A huge thank you ladies for your sterling effort . The hospital greatly appreciate, the little beanies.Slan, O'faigh.


6 comments:

I am said...

Hi Linny what a lovely thing Anne and Liz have done,those little beanies are so cute,well done ladies,and it was so good to finally catch up with you and Colleen yesterday ,enjoy your evening my friend xx

Jeanette said...

The beanies are so cute. Lovely of Anne & Liz. Hugs,xx

Jo said...

Great collection to keep the little ones warm

elliek said...

Great to see everyone and pleasure doing the beanies.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful and thoughtful ❤️❤️❤️

marina said...

What a great haul of beanies! Well done girls