Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Running out of Space...........


Dia Duit, while the weather has been warm and sunny...I wanted to wash the lace curtains.....as I now have to be more careful....with this chronic lung disease I have..........I  re arranged the study....to enable me to get in and remove the curtains....and more access...for the weekly cleaning....not sure if I can live with this arrangement..I moved the sewing cabinet away from the window...but unable to access the left hand side of the cabinet....time will tell......it will have to do for the moment..Slan, O'faigh...

4 comments:

I am said...

hmm looks very different ,looks like more light coming in for you,you have to do what you have to do,lol,does that make sense,looking forward to catching up soon my friend xx

Helen said...

Hopefully you will get used to the new setup, health is more important.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Lyn, we used to have over 10,000 books in our house - we homeschooled, and were all readers - well, turned out my youngest was allergic to DUST, not the mites, just the dust. EVERYTHING went. I sold all the books, and it made my task of keeping the house cleaner so much easier. All that to say - we do what we have to, to make it easier to live better. Hopefully you'll adjust ok....we want you to keep breathing!!!

julieQ said...

Be careful with your lungs....looks good to me!