Sunday, 16 April 2017

Easter Camping on the Murray River..........

Dia Duit, DH and I met with friends on the Murray River for our Annual Easter get together. We went early, so so peaceful.The autumn weather was warm and sunny.

Where we were camping, cattle were grazing. Mother cow decided to come and investigate our blue tent, then she kindly rubbed her head down the side of the tent. I wish DH had called me as I would have taken a picture.
Such a splendid healthy sample of our gum trees.
Hmmm yes that was our toilet, love the view heh. I had to ask DH to screen the dunny for me...saying that while I was on the throne, I did not realize across from me was a fisherman,great, I do not who got the bigger fright......
Sadly, carp has taken over the river.......that was all the boys were able to catch....Slan, O'faigh

7 comments:

I am said...

Hi Linny awesome to chat to you,great friends,lovely memeries of a wonderful time,cant wait to catch up with you my friend xx

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous area to camp. I have fond memories of camping on the Murray River as a child. Hugs, xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful spot. Lovely to get away with friends x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like a top spot my family would love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

julieQ said...

I am so glad you had fun...beautiful area!!

Leanne said...

What great fun you all had, your camping toilet made me laugh. Happy Easter. xx

Jo said...

Good you could have a relaxing time.. where was this.