About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Monday, 6 March 2017

Quiet Crochet time...

Dia Duit, on the not so hot days, I started a small blanket to fit into a capsule.Not sure where it will go, but popped it into my camphor wood chest.The pattern was free from lacycrochet.blogspot.com.

It is the first time I have crocheted a 7 row pattern,needed to concentrate, had a small amount of ripping out. The final border was crab stitch. I had to get my hands around that one as to me it was back to front. Slan, O'faigh

9 comments:

I am said...

Beautiful Lyn,a gorgeous gift,well done my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just beautiful work. You are so clever x

julieQ said...

Lyn, your work is just gorgeous!!!

Helen said...

So pretty, well done !!

Jeanette said...

So beautiful. Hugs,xx

KaHolly said...

So pretty! And such even edges! That never happens for me! XO

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work Lyn.

Merilyn said...

Very nice work with this little blanket....Beautiful!!

Allie-oops Designs said...

What a stunner - I've never done those stitches!!!